Every empathetic voter will vote to end this after they read this.
First, I need to ask the reader to put somethings into words that I cannot.
Everything I am about to say I will provide concrete evidence for at the end, so please, as you read this, try to imagine that this is reality. Not just my reality, but a daily reality which is taking place in the heart and minds of millions of women.
I am asking the reader to vote to end this reality, and save America from an abyss of pain and emptiness caused by this present darkness.
So please, I begin by asking you to find a word for something that I cannot put into words.
A story, a comparison, I will use to convey this reality. For much of the language we use, we have become desensitized & deaf to.
If you saw a woman and her baby sitting in a park, the mother cradling the baby in her arms, the baby so close the familiar soothing sound of mom’s heartbeat reverberates through the child’s being. Reader, you have likely seen a woman with her new born.
Tell me, what is the word for it? Beautiful? This word does not describe it. There is no words that can describe what is going on between a new born baby and the mother. In all of human experience what would make a better painting? Or a theme for a poem? What on earth is comparable to this?
If you saw this same woman for a few months and then suddenly one day the woman hands the baby over to a strange man who then kills the baby, what words would there be to describe this accurately?
If this happened 3,000 times a day, what word would you have?
Yes, 3,000 times a day. On Park benches, on trains, in cars, at the movie theaters, in parks, everywhere.
What emotion would you feel? Would this terror escape your mind? Could you put it to the side and move on with your life? Or would it consume you? Staring into this darkness it stares into you.
Imagine that the reason that women do this is because they are told 30 reasons, starting at a young age, why this is okay and beneficial.
But it gets worse, immediately after the women do this, most of them go into a terrible dark depression. It is so bad that many commit suicide and after 10 years, 30% of the ones who are still alive suffer from serious mental disorders. These women cannot look away from the darkness, for they chose it. Whether out of ignorance of the reality or not, they chose this darkness.
What word then would you have for all of this?
It was one thing to see it once
It was another to know it happens 3,000 times a day
And finally it was another when you found out that 1000s of the women commit suicide, and millions have lived in the blackest darkness alone in pain.
The Reality is not much different.
The reality is , you don’t see this happen, but it happens.
The reality is, the baby is still in the womb, but it is still a baby.
The reality is 1000s of women have committed suicide while the abortion industry and the Democrat party have convinced women that
1. “Its not a baby, it’s a fetus”
2. That they should feel no sadness.
3.“It’s my body”
4 .“it’s my choice”
Choice to do what?
- ONE MILLION Babies a year are murdered during the bonding of mother and child.
- Women do this because a thought has persuaded her to kill her child.
- Being told it is ‘good for women’, the post abortive woman will get severely ill and often commit suicide.
- We Do not see the people who were never here. Our family never born, our classmates, our sports stars, our pastors and wise men, our comedians.
- As of this writing 59,000,000 little boys and little girls have been aborted since 1973 & 1000s of women have committed suicide.
- There is no ‘issue’ that comes close to this in urgency. We must, as Americans, as an empathetic people rise up and end the Holocaust.
Please Help End this by voting ProLife:
When you vote, vote Pro-Life. By voting pro-life you protect women from a predatory billion dollar abortion industry designed to perform as many abortions as possible to make as much money as possible.
When you vote Pro-Life you are voting for the Civil Rights of every person not born.
Women will always be able to get abortions in certain circumstances, but placing common sense limits makes sense to protect the woman and the baby.
Please Vote for Donald Trump and Pro-Life senators and governors.
- PROOF THAT ABORTION LEADS TO MUCH HIGHER RATES IN SUICIDE
2. PROOF THAT A BABY HAS ALL THE SAME PARTS AS AN ADULT AFTER 8 WEEKS ~ THUS MAKING THE “ITS A FETUS, NOT A BABY” A HORRIBLE SOCIOPATHIC LIE.
3. PROOF THAT WOMEN SUFFER SEVERE MENTAL ILLNESS AFTER ABORTING THEIR SON OR DAUGHTER